Medigap Plan C
If you’re already enrolled in Parts A and B of the Original Medicare program, you may qualify for Medigap. Medigap policies help you meet your copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles. The policies are labeled Medigap Plans A, B, C, D, F, G, J, K, L, M, and N.
You can access a Medigap policy’s benefits through private insurance providers. Each plan offers varying benefits, so it’s best that you compare them before you decide on one that’s right for you.
Here’s what you need to know about Plan C.
What Does Medigap Plan C Cover?
Medigap Plan C is considered one of the most comprehensive supplement plans. Here’s a quick list of what it covers:
- Medicare Part A hospital coinsurance up to 365 days after the end of Medicare benefits
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance and copayments
- Medicare Part B copayments and coinsurance
- First three pints of blood
- Nursing facility care coinsurance
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Foreign travel emergency coverage of up to 80%
Remember, only individuals with Original Medicare coverage are eligible for Medigap policies.
It’s also important to note that Plan C is no longer available to anyone who became eligible for Medicare after January 1, 2020.
Ready For A Quote?
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.
Find A Medigap Plan That Works For You
At Scott Sims Insurance, we’re dedicated to providing our clients with the best services so you can have an enjoyable process of finding coverage that works for you. Reach out to us today by calling our Oregon office at (541) 915-0939 to learn more about Medigap Plan C.